Digital Marketing for Business Owners
Wasn’t having a website supposed to help your customers find you, sort through your cleverly arrayed products and services, and give them the impetus to call you while you were busy doing other things? But instead, the website you made sits online and doesn’t really seem to do much of anything.
- People can’t find your site
- If by chance they land on your page, they’re not compelled to call you
- It’s confusing to run and costs money that isn’t translating to revenue
- It takes time away from the tasks you’d prefer to be doing – or your valuable leisure time
- It’s starting to look outdated, which can be detrimental
Often, just refocusing on clearly sharing your message with your customers is what’s needed to get things growing again. Contact Sharp Copy to help you audit your existing assets, create content and outreach to fill your gaps, and measure your progress so that you can ensure you’re getting good value.